Other Statutory Requirements
School employees with a gross salary of £100,000 or more
|Salary in increments of £10,000||Number of employees|
|£100,000 and above||0|
|£110,000 and above||0|
|£120,000 and above||1|
Schools Financial Benchmarking
To compare our school's financial data and see how it compares with others, please click the link below. You will be taken to the DfE's Schools Financial Benchmarking website.
The Governors at Freemantles school are keen to use benchmarking to help them see how they compare to other similar schools. When looking at these comparisons the Governors need to bear in mind the wide range of activities that Freemantles is involved in both within and outside of the School and how these will impact on the comparisons. Examples of these activities are:
- Extensive learning in the community offer which requires a fleet of minibuses to ensure all students can have equal access.
- Vocational work in secondary including Animal care and horticulture
- A substantial Outreach Service supporting children in Mainstream primary schools and nurseries
- A jointly run centre provision with Worplesdon school where the staff are employed by Freemantles but the funding for the children goes to Worplesdon School.
- An extensive training offer
Whilst we accept that some of these schools may be involved in a range of different activities too, the level of these benchmarking activities means that we are unable to drill down and find out more.